Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updates!

So how's life on the other side of the screen? I've been keeping busy, mostly with Rei. Ever since she learned how to open closed doors I've had my work cut out for me.

The weather has been ok lately, but I still refuse to go out. The skin on my neck healed almost completely, but I really don't want to risk it KWIM?

Alex has been working (yay), and I must say his mood has improved alot. I think being inactive was starting to get to him and honestly I don't blame him one bit. I look forward to a full time job, not just on-call or odd jobs.

Have you heard of streamzoo? It's an Android app, like Instagram. Pretty straightforward and very user friendly. Incase you do have it, add me. Like always I'm Wydow.

So I finally heard from the people at Xanga. They offered apologies and said I was free to rebuild my old site. F*ck that. I still don't understand what I did wrong there, but I'm not going back.


No comments :

Post a Comment