Monday, May 21, 2012

Messing with Google

Have you ever checked out Google Dashboard? Did it weird you out knowing how much info Google has collected just on you?

It made me stop and retrace my cyber footprints. It also helped me find websites where people have created accounts under my name and interacted with others while posing as me. Weird, weird, weird.

I also found audio clips Google has of my voice. Yup, my voice. Atleast I know not to plan a crime with my phone lol

Honestly it was fun going through YEARS of data I have online. I found my very first blog post too. You know how  I bitch that I hate how kids 'txt speak' or DoThIsMaKiNgThInGsHaRdToReAd?

Looks like I use to type like that too xD

You should check out Dashboard though. You can even set up email alerts to notify you whenever someone Google's you, or in my case Wydow.

Also I learned that Blogger isn't too far off when it comes to data gathering. I can see your country, what link brought you here, what browser you use or what words you used to search for my blog on Google :)

I feel like a creepy spy or something

No comments :

Post a Comment