Thursday, May 3, 2012

Android App

I just found the Android App for Blogger. Infact, I'm using it right now :)

Really, really easy to use.

Woke up around 2am to fix Alex's lunch for work. I wasn't sure what to make so I made him egg & chorizo tacos and a container of honeydew melon. I wish he'd get paid already though, we're running out of food and milk for Rei. Times like this I'm glad I have a canned food stash. It's not the healthiest, but I'm glad we have something to fall back on. I do miss eating meat though :/

Alex brought up yesterday that he ran into his Aunts. He wants me to go over and meet them, I said no. He became annoyed and tried going on about it even though he knows I have no intention to meet more people from his family. So to hell with that.

Oh yeah, has anyone actually gone through all of the services Google offers? I was going through some of them today and man... I can't wait to get on a PC.

No comments :

Post a Comment