Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meet my penpal

Her name's Risa, 23 and a dental assistant. We've been talking for a couple of months now. I like her, she seems very down to earth.

Man, it was hot today! Alex didn't work today so we spent the day doing errands out in Delano. We also stopped by Radioshack since Alex is looking into switching our phone service to Virging Mobile. I gotta say, I love the HTC Wildfire and Virgin has it. Maybe switching over won't be so bad lol.

I applied for foodstamps today. It's embarassing, but not enough where I want my kid to starve. If approved that's one less bill for now. Don't get me wrong I do plan on not staying too long on it but for now, I need and welcome the help. So even if I get bashed by others for it, fuck it. I'm doing what I can to feed my kid.



No comments :

Post a Comment