Monday, August 6, 2012

^_^ wow!

This weekend alone I had 120 visitors to my blog! I don't think I've seen that much traffic in such a short period since I stopped doing monthly Raffles. My roleplay blog, Wydow Zamure also was busy too. I'm thinking of updating that blog again too. Not to mention I haven't uploaded ALL of my characters on there yet.

So Alex was here three days last weekend. Annoying on Friday, but after that it was ok. We went to his old workplace and used their wifi so we could download some new games for us :D

I'm a happy girl lol. Especially because I have Spyro and Infamous again.

This coming Sunday, I'm going to be In Los Angeles for a few hours. I wish I could stay longer but I can't I get cabin fever too easily at my mom's.

Rei has been bratty all weekend, it's starting to irk me :/ She entering the Terrible Two's. Ugh,  I'm not looking forward to what else she will start doing.  I'm already giving her time outs and taking toys away. I don't want to spank yet.

Before I forget, here's last months Visiting log:

United States 406
Russia 55
Germany 54
United Kingdom 4
Malaysia 3
South Korea 2
France 1
Lithuania 1
Ukraine 1

Most of the traffic is from Facebook, Google and twitter.

No comments :

Post a Comment