Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mailbox Love

Got some assorted freebies today! A Walmart gift card and a Crest® 3D Whitestrips sample, measuring tape, tea samples, lube samples and my Parents magazine. A few days ago I also received my calendar from Canada :)

(The Walmart gift card and Crest sample were from Klout.com)

I've been kinda ignoring my FB and twitter lately, mostly because Alex and I bought a new ps3 and the new Resident Evil and DmC. They sucked me in! I'm really happy that both games have been really fun so far. RE6 is helluva hard though.

We've also started preparations for our roadtrip to Texas that's coming up. Alex took the car in for a diagnosis today to make sure it'll be in good shape for the long drive.

We'll be looking at a 24hr drive and between stops and stuff Alex wants to make it a two day trip to get to Houston. I'm nervous and a bit excited. I hope the trip goes well.

No comments :

Post a Comment