Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My first Influencer post.


I'm a little nervous right now, so bare with me.

I recently signed up with a website called Influenster and it seems pretty cool. A bit confusing but if you're on BzzAgent you'll find it to be a bit familiar. In short, it's also a product testing/reviewing website. I'm still getting the hang of it but it seems easy enough. :)

Anywho, I received my first batch of products from Influenster, my Holiday VoxBox. It's a package of assorted products that I get to try and later put in my two cents. The products I received are:

Quaker® Real Medley Oatmeal

NYC New York Color Lipshine

Kiss® Nail Dress

EBOOST®

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask

Goody® Quickstyle Brush

I have to say I'm quite excited to try my goodies! The Goody® brush even caught my husband's attention! Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to try these new products!

Now as of today, I did try out the Quaker® Real Medley Oatmeal, and although I thought it to be a tad too sweet for me, my daughter loved it! So I am considering buying it for her!

3 comments :

  1. You're so lucky to get the Holiday voxbox. SO jealous over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ thank you lol

      Honestly I was surprised I was receiving anything since I'm practically a newbie at this site!

      How long have you been on Influenster?

      Delete
  2. Oooh I wish I'd received this. Overall it looks like a really great box. I'm excited to hear your reviews.

    ReplyDelete