Tuesday, December 4, 2012

D: oh noes!

Alex won't be working for this entire week! The harvest is over so everyone is off this week and starting next Monday he'll be pruning grapevines. I'm happy he's still working but what I don't like is that he'll pretty much become a commission employee rather than salary like he was before. I'm kinda dreading it. I'm also sad because that means I can't put money in my roadtrip jar :(

We'll see what happens I guess.

My phone has been acting weird lately. It won't let me access Blogger or Facebook. I have to access them through apps which I hate because it means downloading stuff into my crappy phone :/  

I'll tinker with it tonight.

So Thanksgiving was awesome! Worked my butt off that day. I'm proud that everything that was served was made from scratch, nothing was boxed. Quite the feat compared to last year when I was still learning to cook xD

No comments :

Post a Comment