Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy day

Yesterday my sample package from Mom Ambassador came in the mail yaaay!!

It was delivered via UPS so at first I was unsure what the heck it was. Alex brought it when he came home from work.

It's awesome. It came with 2 different type of tote bags, a refrigerator magnet, two spearmint flavored organic chapsticks and a stack of free product vouchers.

24 to be exact :D

I'm happy I was selected for this program because quite honestly the holiday season is coming up and I love happy fruit drinks during that time.

The vouchers are for R.W. Knudsen Celebratory Beverages. They come in a variety of flavors including Apple,  Organic Pear,  Kosher Concord Grape, Cranberry, Cherry, Strawberry, Blueberry and Organic Apple! 

Mmm I'm dying to try the cherry and apple flavored drinks!!



No comments :

Post a Comment