Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Stay safe everyone, don't KO into a sugar coma!

This year Rei will dress up as a pumpkin :)

Last night before bed Alex and I were carving two pumpkins he was gifted from work. We did it, we gave them faces...

But I'll be the first to admit though, our pumpkins look funky xD Next year we will use freaking stencils!! It was fun cutting them up ans cleaning them from the inside, but man! Cutting faces into them was hard!

Alex is taking REI trick or treating, I'm probably staying home to hand out candy. The landlord is hosting a costume contest and I'm thinking of taking Rei but I'm not too sure. The last time we participated in a community event, everyone just stared and pointed at me. It annoyed the shit out of me.

Not to mention people out here don't control their kids. >_>

No I'm not saying I rock parenting, but at least my kid doesn't go around hitting/shoving for shits and giggles. Anyway, here are some pictures :)

Have a safe Halloween everybody!




No comments :

Post a Comment