Monday, September 24, 2012

Might be a long week.....

So I just found out that Alex might be off the entire week. That sucks. We're probably going to be late with rent pay by the looks of it....ugh. I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish that the heat would come back. It's been pretty humid out here lately , but with not much sun.

The problem with that is that no heat means that the vineyards might take a little longer to ripen and if there is no ripe fruit, well Alex and his workers have nothing to do. I'm starting to believe that I'm not allowed to be too happy about anything or bad stuff happens. This I take as an example. We'd just our bed and were starting to get ready for Halloween and bam! Suddenly the heat dies down and work slows to an almost stop for him.

Maybe I'll just stick to being passive aggressive bitchy 24/7

No comments :

Post a Comment