Monday, September 24, 2012

Dead Island Riptide trailer

Has anyone seen it? It made me sad ;_;

Why must their game trailers be sad? 

It was such a short trailer though, I was hoping for some gameplay but I guess that won't happen yet so I'll settle for the random art that's around the net. I tried asking on twitter if this game would have local co-op besides the online option but never received a reply. So I'm going to assume that it's still not an option.

I heard that you'll have the option of data transfer into the new game which would of been awesome for me if my data had not been deleted. So if we get the game I'm starting from scratch.

I wonder who the 5th character could be, if I recall at the end of D.I. the group leaves with Charon and that one native girl I forgot her name. Maybe it'll be one of them?

No comments :

Post a Comment