Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Review: Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

I was lucky enough to get in the Ivory box, this box came with a 24 FL OZ bottle of Ivory 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash.
<br>
This body wash acts as almost everything a person needs when it comes to showering; shampoo, conditioner and body wash! I was not sure about this product because I like having my certain brands of shampoo and conditioner that are separate and not together acting as one. Since I was very timid at trying this I decided that I would first have my daughter try it out. It left her hair smelling wonderful and she felt clean! Which is important.
<br>
So would this be something I'd purchase for my own home? Yes. It's a great bring along for when I visit family and wanted to travel light but as for daily use? I'll stick to my regular shampoo and bath products. After I used this product my hair just wasn't the same.
<br>
http://www.facebook.com/ivory
<br>
Facebook video for Ivory
<br>
As always these products were provided for free from Influenster.com

No comments :

Post a Comment