Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Rei!

Rei's birthday was last Friday! I can't believe she's two already! Alex and I were originally going to take her to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo but at the last moment decided to go to the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens.

I have to say I'm glad we decided to switch at the last moment. 

Not only was the zoo bigger but we also stopped by to visit my mom before heading home! As a bonus, my sister and nephew tagged along with us on our adventures :)

The day was fun, tiring and well, fun. We managed to only spend $150 that day and that includes gas, admission, lunch, dinner and more gas. I'm kinda proud of myself I budgeted and I stuck with it. I probably didn't save as much as I think I did but that's ok. Rei had fun, we had fun. The day was great!

No comments :

Post a Comment