Saturday, February 14, 2015

Influenster Reviews: Celestial Seasonings



Time for another Influenster review!

This time it's for Celestial Seasonings - Candy Cane Lane Holiday Decaf Green Tea! Another product that came in the #FrostyVoxBox, this tea is refreshing with just a hint of the minty candy flavor of candy canes! 

I received a packet of two tea bags but ended up going to walmart and buying myself a box because I liked it that much. I'm not much of a decaf drinker but if this is what all decaf teas taste like, then sign me up! 

I rank this while reading one of my favorite books which might have enhanced my momentary love for this tea but either way, it is a great tasting tea that you should try. Especially around the holiday seasons. This tea will just have you thinking of the Christmas spirit. If you are a green tea lover then you'll def want to check this one out!