Monday, February 25, 2013

Bleh.

I've been going through some really bad fatigue lately. I'm in a constant state of dizzying and being light headed. Ugh. I blame it on the stress. I just found that I'm going to have to take in my sister for an uncertain amount of time. ;/

Don't get me wrong I'm happy to do the right thing , it's just. .. well I don't know. I mean Alex and I are foregoing our personal life and space and it's not exactly sitting well with me. Also the thought of more people=more expenses such as the electricity, food, etc.

Plus she also has a child. I don't know her child or his mannerisms/behavior.  Not to mention how is Rei going to adjust to another child in the home.

I think I'm over thinking it.

I'm hoping that by trying to do the right thing I nor my husband get burned. I really do. For I'm just going to hope for the best, wish me luck cyberspace.

Oh! On a lighter note, I bought The Lost World by Michael Crichton for $1! That made me thrilled and sad. Thrilled because it's a brand new book for a dollar.  Very sad because it's a Crichton book in brand new conditions in the clearance rack.  :(

No comments :

Post a Comment