Monday, November 12, 2012

Boo!

I was suppose to try out an apple pie recipe I found online over the weekend but forgot! :(

Maybe I'll try to make it this week, I'd really love to make this pie for turkey day though. Speaking of turkey, over the weekend I bought one of the main dishes for Thanksgiving while the store was having a sale. Next weekend I'll buy the rest of my holiday shopping.

Lol a couple of friends were mentioning the other day how housewife-ish I've become through the year. Planning menus, budgeting, trying not to kill rei because she suddenly refused to potty anymore ...

I don't know if that was a compliment or not, but fuck it.

So here's what I'm planning on cooking for this year's Thanksgiving:

Honey glazed ham
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Garlic mashed potatoes
Pumping Pie
Apple Pie
Dinner Rolls

I want to include a second side dish but I can't think of one. Oh well, I'm sure it'll come to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment