Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday, Monday

I feel like I'm hung over for some reason. It's probably because I only slept five hours. I don't know why, but lately my sleeping habits have been crap. @_@

We bought Rei's bed on Saturday :)

Took all freaking day to assembled, but she has a bed! I was scared that she was gonna fight the bed and throw tantrums over not sleeping in ot but I was wrong. She took to the bed just fine.

She is starting the terrible twos though. She's at this phase where she will throw a screaming fit if you say "No" to her. Annoys the crap outta me :/

So I've started putting her in time outs. When ever she throws a fit the TV is turned off, her toys are taken away and she sits in the bedroom for five minutes. It calms her right down. Other times she falls asleep during time out.

No comments :

Post a Comment